The Holiday Ghost Stories Episode
We may receive a commission for purchases made by using the affiliate/partner links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping to support our podcast!
Gather ’round the hearth and open the gift of ghosts! Holidays are about gathering together with family, so in this special holiday episode, we’ve roped our family members into telling their own personal ghost stories.
The art of telling Christmas ghost stories is a long lost tradition, but we seek to bring it back with this episode. After all, nothing brings families together like scaring one another over turkey and hot cocoa!
Stories in this episode include:
- The orb that may have been ball lightning but was NOT phosphorescent fungi
- The kitchen ghost
- The office ghost that had to use the bathroom
- The possessed Christmas train
- The little girl ghost who caused mischief,
– OR – Spiders are not taking over the world
- The radio DJs from the other side
- A cat named Ella
We hope you enjoy our family’s stories, and maybe you’ll be inspired to start a new, spooky holiday ghost story tradition of your own.